Thursday, December 02, 2004

I hate Bowling

Ok. I say the same thing every year. I hate Bowling. I really don't hate bowling so much as I hate the time that it takes. It just feels like it is there for the sole purpose of taking up a night that I would normally have spent on other things.

The other main reason for hating bowling is the sheer amount of personal competitiveness that I exhibit. I don't think I get as angry as I get with myself. I can lose at most games and be ok. I can lose at bowling and be ok, but if I am not bowling at least as well as I expect BLAAMMM! there goes my temper.

For the same reason, I will never, ever play golf. I could learn, but as soon as I figure it out. I would end up killing someone. Myself.

Self-competitiveness or Perfectionist....

3 comments:

Claytonian said...

same anger problem here.

Princess Blogonoke said...

Bowling makes me want to throw stuff at stuff. Like throwing bowling pins and shoes at those cheater ramps for little kids. I never really liked bowling because I usually end up smelling like cigarettes and floor wax by the end of the night.

Unknown said...

During the game on Wednesday, I ended up punching the seat really hard and it hurt. It seems that punching very hard inanimate objects suddenly makes me not angry again. I need to find a less painful way to decompress...