Welcome to 30
Now you can't give me crap for being 30 and you being in your 20's :P
- destruction of the larger family unit, thus loneliness of the parents with the resulting desperate need to connect with the inmature child
- pressure to perform makes parents push kids harder than they can actually take
- lack of role models for healty parenting, both for parents and for kids
- misguided, romantic drive for freedom of mind and action, even in a 2 year old (the Flower Children are reaping a harvest they did not expect with their anti-authoritarian attitudes)
- lack of understanding of the healthy development steps of a forming mind
He also wrote that he liked the popular video games Tales of Destiny, a fantasy role-playing series that employs the distinctive art style known as anime, in which adult characters often resemble children, and Gran Turismo, a car racing game in which the cars can crash and suffer damage but the focus is on racing rather than destruction and human figures are rarely visible.