Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Incredibles and more

Really vegged out yesterday. Took it easy as I was completely worn out for some reason. Might be getting sick. Probably just not enough sleep. So I played some video games. I went to the movies. Went to Chinese buffet. Came home and watched some TV and some more video games. The most useless, I want my time back, part of yesterday was TV. Watched G.I. Joe. The new movie. It was horrible.

The Incredibles. Awesome. It was a blast to see, there were many human moments that made the statement in the movie that no matter how super you are in your abilities, you are definitely still going to have human moments. Never saw the bad guy coming either. Crazy. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. A definite family treat.

As for video games, I am mildly dissatisfied with Sega's ESPN NFL 2k5. I finished my second season where I set the rushing record and the sack record. Won the superbowl too. Pretty darn awesome. The problem is that both my record holders' player ratings went down. That is the stupidest player progression I have ever heard of. Completely ridiculous.

No comments: