Wednesday, November 24, 2004

First Snow

Well, we have our first snow of the year. We have about 5 inches down on the ground. Enough to make things miserable to JimKat, who is driving in to Jam. He should have gotten here about 2 hours in good weather. Now he is stuck somewhere on the road in a traffic jam. It really isn't bad to drive in snow, but for some odd reason, some people just don't know how to do it.

At the same time, I hope that Matches is having a good drive down to Indy. That is a much longer drive that could be just as nasty.

I, for one, hate snow. I am ok with the cold, but that shovelling thing is not really up my alley. Something about backbreaking labor that makes me unhappy. I much prefer what I did later this afternoon. Played some video game football and got BF: Vietnam working again. However I broke the TV input on my computer so there is something else I am going to have to work on and fix. Always fun fun fun.

Tomorrow for Thanksgiving I will be making Stuffing. U.P. Stuffing that is. Way better than any other stuff out there. Lots of meat and yummy goodness. But that means that I have to get up at a fairly early time to get cranking on cutting and stuff. So a late night tonight, which I am sure is coming, is going to kill me. C'est la vie. I will put up the U.P. Stuffing recipe later after I make it. I am sure I should ask my wife's family for the right recipe instead of winging it. But I think I am going to wing it.

No comments: