Monday, November 06, 2006

Sunday

Sunday was a pretty good day. We went out to eat in the morning to Salty's at Redondo Beach with our friends Ali, Steph, and Darius. Was a lot of fun and Miranda was great. Never cried once and we were there for 2 hours (it is a huge buffet of seafoody goodness and you really have to pace yourself).

Otherwise, the Lions won (although I had to content myself with the highlight reel) and the I bought two old "new" games for the gamecube which have both proven interesting.

miranda 016

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

andy's caption:

"I don't see what's so great about this. Why does Daddy love it so much more than me?"
.
.
.
Sorry, Aaron. She just has this tragic look on her face.

Unknown said...

Don't worry. I was thinking the look was more pensive as to how to operate it... I think you might be right though... well not about loving the game machine more, just that she looks sad.

Sigh.

She did help me play though which was fun and even more challenging.