Thursday, April 13, 2006

Bob Wehadababy Itsagirl

small_miranda3

Miranda Lynn Dykstra
born 3:52 PM PST
7 lb 1.5 oz
19 3/4 inches

Sorry for the small picture. I was sent home sick and this is all I had with me (camera phone). Everything went well, but I will let Michelle tell that story on blog. We went in for some tests and the doctors were concerned about the low amniotic fluid. So they decided to induce. They gave Michelle 3 pills over the course of 9 hours Tuesday, and then a sleeping pill since it was 12:00pm when they finished that round. The next morning at 6:00am they started giving the serious inducement medicine, and Michelle's water broke around 9:00am. The epidural showed up at around 11:00 am and things got a lot better.

But we have a little girl and I couldn't be happier.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH My gosh Its My grrand baby! She's such a doll! Can't wait for more pictures Thanks Aaron!!! Love ya all! Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She has your hair. :)

Boiler Up! Amy said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her! She looks precious!!!! Amy

Anonymous said...

andy sez:

Congratulations.

Seriously, she does have your hair. Take it back.

Don't drop her.

John Knight said...

Congratulations!
Aw... now I have to come out to Seattle!

Anonymous said...

I'm an auntie to the most beautiful baby!!!! i'm so happy for everyone! i can't wait to come out there... love you all!!!

Auntie Cat

J. Heuer said...

Well, she is gorgeous... U both ok after a day?

Andrej Gregov said...

Big, big congrats! You pretty much shipped on schedule. ;-) Now for the launch party!

Princess Blogonoke said...

She's adorable! Yayayay! Congratulations!

You should bring her to my wedding.

By the way, would you email me your address please?