Friday, February 04, 2005

More movie reviews

So I watched a couple more movies.

First: Chronicles of Riddick

I know that I will get harrassed for this one, but I actually really like it. It was so much fun to watch, the characters were good. The dialogue wasn't bad. The only thing I really hated was the name of the planets the the "races". Argh, totally painful.


Second: Screaming Tiger

Wow. This was a horrible film and I loved it. I wish I could tell you more, like which actor's were in it or who directed it or even when it was made, but I can't. This is a hong kong action flick and just fun in a bad sense. It is a pretty short movie but you don't get to see the main bad guy till quite late and then there seems to be little if any antaganism between any of the characters. I did have trouble staying awake during the 20 minute final battle. I mean, come on. That is way too long for a 85 minute film.

No comments: