Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Phone companies are evil

Having to prune who I am following (stalking) on Twitter these days. I had set a number of friends that have generally low volumes of tweets per day as ones I would like device updates on. This however did not pay off as my latest bill showed 119 text messages over my 200 text message plan. Not good.

This however got me a little bit upset as I am paying ~10 cents to transmit 160 bytes. I mean seriously.

I think it might be cheaper to send my messages into space.

3 comments:

Jana Kleitsch said...

I'm glad I made the tweet cut.

Dude, this is a sign you need an iphone!

All signs are pointing that you need to go Mac.

Unknown said...

Ummm, no.


No macs for me. No iphone for me. My phone is adequate, it is just that text messaging plans are inadequate. They don't need to charge me 15 cents to send a tiny snippet of information.

The Really Sarcastic Weasel said...

For the first time ever, I see the (sadistic) value of Twitter.