Sunday, December 18, 2005

Announcement: Addition, more than just mathematics


Announced on my wife's blog earlier, we are expecting an addition to the family. Michelle is due in April. We have gone through a couple of ultra-sounds which can be seen on her blog. The link to her blog is located on the right.

We are excited and have been working like crazy to get the house ready for more than two. Well more than 2 plus a cat. When we moved in the room that we chose to be the babies room was the room that stored the books from moving. So the office that I have been working on has been more of a library so that I could move the books out. Since that is 90% complete, I can start prepping what will be the baby's room for paint and ... baby-fying.

Last weekend Princess was over (you can see her notes on it to the right again). We ended up not doing much. I was sick and also working all weekend on a feature that is now back up on the website for the company that employs me. Probably will take a couple of hours this weekend and see if I can get more data to read for it. Maybe someday I will share that, I just like to keep it separate a lot of time.

So, a couple of our friends that are out here in Washington, are not going to be in Washington anymore. Being a programmer in the game industry can be brutal and he has chosen to stay in the industry but try a new company. I tried recruiting, but the call of his passions for games won out. So we lose a couple that we love to hang out with. Maybe we will visit them in Utah.

So we are now in the week leading up to Christmas. Are you ready? I think I am :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your contribution to the gene pool!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you'rearound 20 weeks.
Did you find out the sex?

Unknown said...

we are now about 23 weeks. They think it is a girl (as of 18 weeks) but it was still too early to tell. I am not sure when the next check up is, but right we are thinking of girl's names.