Friday, May 20, 2005

The Plague

Well strike me down and turn me into goo. Ok, it isn't that bad. Seems I went from sore throat to chest congestion in 2 days. Just makes it tough to talk. Not like I need to talk. I blame it on my friends, because . . . I . . . uh, don't hang out with enemies. Yeah, that was lame. Oh well. One of the sucky parts is a work pal is throwing a pirate party. I may have to miss the Pirate Party. Arrrrgggghhhh!

Anywho. Haven't written much. Always so many plans to write, most I just don't want to sit in front of a monitor lately when I get home from work.

Movies seen: Hitchiker's Guide. Good. Captures the spirit but misses the depth. Can't expect that in a short film though. And damn it talk about the towel!!!! Also saw Kingdom of Heaven, which has the surprising theme of tolerance in the guise of a crusade movie. I recommend it. I enjoyed it. Although something was missing, just can't put my finger on it. Cannibal the Musical. Very funny. Except my wife HATED it. I thought it was hot. Like a baked potato.

Home coding done? I am working through a C# irritation, well Windows forms irritation concerning dynamically updating a combo box. You can't do it. You have to use a data view. Not thrilled with that. I tried to code it up without my tutorial ridden web and got 90% there. Will continue it later. Also working on top secret project LUNCH. Will tell more as I get it closer to open source depositing.

Well, that is it. I want to say thanks to my friends that I invited. Sorry I could not invite you all, but well, I am bad at larger shindigs and organization.

2 comments:

Princess Blogonoke said...

I know. After that party, my nose was filled with snot for days.

Baked Potato. Ha!

Unknown said...

I wasn't so much snotty as suffering from chest congestion.