Sunday, May 15, 2005

Party all done

First off, sorry that I did not invite a bunch a folks from Tech. Kept it small, intimate and limited to the number of sleeping spaces I had available. Although sleeping was not really the in thing to do. What can I say? It was fun. It was about 1 block of fun!

In Aaron measurements.

Well the story goes that we chitchatted waiting for the Blogonoke bunch until Cory needed to solve a much needed FREE frosty fix. So we walked over there, and then separated where some went back to the house and the rest headed to Hollywood Video to pick up Cannibal the musical. Darn funny show. I mean hot like a baked potato. So after that I railroaded a couple of the party goers to watch some firefly. I know I haven't written about it before, but I do consider it a better show than Farscape, in that the characters seem a little more intelligent and as Ish put it best, "The main character has the scoundrel architype. Yeah," although that probably wasn't an exact quote. Folks gradually trickled off leaving my wife and I lonely and missing all the visitors again. You guys are the greatest.

On the stupid note. I forgot to call Amanda. I suck. When Andy and Cory left (which was much too early) I had been drinking and therefore I sucked.

I am going to attempt to write more frequently. And hopefully stuff that will be more useful to internet masses instead of mindless rants and more. Also, I will post pictures up to my main site from the party and if the Princess would like to send me her pics, I can get those up as well.

No comments: