Sunday, September 12, 2010

NFL season starts

Well... it already started, but today is the first Sunday. As per usual, I am going to be placing a bet against my team of choice, the Detroit Lions.

My prediction for the season is 4-12. If they can beat that, I will buy some Lion's slippers. If they can get a winning season, I will grab a jersey.

I do like the fact that they have continued to improve. It is a slow process and it is hard as a fan to remain patient. Especially after years of having to do so. They have to have a winning season again, right? It's only been 9 years.

As for last Thursday game, I thought that both teams played well and definitely enjoyed watching the game. It was kept really close and even though AP didn't get me a lot of fantasy points, definitely gave me a little bit to talk about the next morning.

Alright, are the games on yet?

No comments: