Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy Anniversary

8 years. Doesn't seem that long ago really. But we have been out here just shy of 4 years. Miranda is over 3 years old. I guess there are years and events the fill the time, but it all really doesn't feel that long ago.

Michelle, when I married you, I had no doubt that you would be able to make me happy. I only hoped that I could do the same for you. Today I know that you have made me happy and that the reason the years have seemed short is because I have enjoyed them so much.

I am glad you are back from Michigan. I am glad we could have some thai food with friends. I wish the chocolate cake thing had been better, but experimenting with baked goods is always asking for trouble. I hope you like the coffee grinder, cause I think the copper sculpture is pretty.

3 comments:

:q! said...

Yay! 8 years! That's two election cycles! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary to you too. Love you and the coffee grinder (need to feed the addiction).

The Really Sarcastic Weasel said...

Hey! Happy anniversary!

I hope you enjoy the Lord of the Rings board game I suggested you buy yourself... my gift to you guys... so long as you define "gift" to include things you buy yourself... and so long as you actually buy it... Happy anniversary!